BACKGROUND: This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and LiveSpace Technologies Limited, the owner of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
- Definitions and Interpretation In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
- “LiveSpace” means LiveSpace Technologies Limited, registered in England and Wales (number 9100566) whose registered office is 400 Thames Valley Park, Reading RG6 1PT;
- “Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that LiveSpace makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
- “System” means any online communications infrastructure that LiveSpace makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- “User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by LiveSpace and acting in the course of their employment; and
- “Website” means the website that you are currently using (www.livespace3d.com) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- Intellectual Property
- Subject to the exceptions in Clause 3 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of LiveSpace our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
- Subject to Clause 4 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by LiveSpace.
- Third Party Intellectual Property
- Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
- Subject to Clause 4 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
- Fair Use of Intellectual Property Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
- Links to Other Websites This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of LiveSpace or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Links to this Website Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.livespace3d.com without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of LiveSpace. To find out more please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- LiveSpace makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. No goods and / or services are sold through this Website and product and / or service details are provided for information purposes only.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations of products and / or descriptions of services available from LiveSpace correspond to the actual products and / or services, LiveSpace is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
- LiveSpace does not represent or warrant that such products and / or services will be available from us.
- All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. LiveSpace reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- Whilst LiveSpace uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Availability of the Website and Modifications
- The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- LiveSpace accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- LiveSpace reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, the products and/or services available. These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, LiveSpace accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts LiveSpace’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of LiveSpace.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- No Waiver In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Previous Terms and Conditions In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Third Party Rights Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and LiveSpace.
- Communications All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Registered Office or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and LiveSpace shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and LiveSpace and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
1 March 2015
BACKGROUND: This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and LiveSpace Technologies Limited, the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
- Definitions and Interpretation In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Data” means collectively all information that you submit to LiveSpace Limited via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
- “LiveSpace” means LiveSpace Technologies Limited of 400 Thames Valley Park, Reading RG6 1PT
- “User” means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by LiveSpace and acting in the course of their employment; and
- “Website” means the website that you are currently using (www.livespace3d.com)
- Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of LiveSpace and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
- Data Collected Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website from time to time:
- contact information such as email addresses, company name and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected); and
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected).
- Our Use of Data
- Any personal Data you submit will be retained by LiveSpace for no more than six months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 5, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not includeour affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services; and
- transmission by email of promotional materials that have been specifically requested by you.
- Third Party Websites and Services
- LiveSpace may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
- Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that LiveSpace requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Links to Other Websites
- Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- LiveSpace may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of LiveSpace. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
- In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
- Controlling Use of Your Data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data.
- Your Right to Withhold Information
You may access certain areas ofthe Website without providing any Data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on the Website you may be required to submit certain Data.
- Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by LiveSpace (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £10.
Data security is of great importance to LiveSpace and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- Changes to this Policy
LiveSpace reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
1 March 2015
© LiveSpace Technologies Limited, All rights reserved. The content of this website is protected by the copyright laws of England and Wales and by international laws and conventions. No content from this website may be copied, reproduced or revised without the prior written consent of LiveSpace Technologies Limited. Copies of content may be saved and/or printed for personal use only.